My Book: Sentience

Buy my book of poems Sentience from this link:
https://www.createspace.com/3433361

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Update in quite a long time.

Hello. I know I have majorly slacked these last months as far as keeping up on this blog goes. I suppose you all know I accomplished my fundraising and I am now going to Finland. Tomorrow in fact. Well I'd like to thank all of those who supported me in my endeavor and expect thank you cards later during the year. I plan on sending a card with a sweet picture of me doing something extreme and Finnish ie) swimming in an icy lake or wrestling a polar bear or something. While i'm abroad, I am required to keep up on my blogging so expect entries monthly-to-every two weeks. I will also be posting many many pictures. Next you hear from me, I will be out of America and on my big adventure!

-Kiah S.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Kiah! I'm looking forward to photos.

    Deborah

    PS Did you watch "Man Without A Past"?

    ReplyDelete